Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent




Geronimo woke up in the morning and made cheese on toast for breakfast then headed off to work. Someone was following him all the way to work and all the way home. Once he got home again he wanted to know who was following him he was wearing a trench coat ad black sunglasses and he looked rather familiar. So he shouted outside "who are you and what do you want from me!" the man walked up the steps "don't you remember me" he said Geronimo thinked then thinked some more. Holey cheese crackers could it be it was Kornelius his old chum from kindergarten. "Kornelius?"Geronimo asked "Yes, it is me come with me to my estate" Kornelius said "Sure what could be wrong with that?" Geronimo replied. At the estate Kornelius told Geronimo that he was a spy accompanied by his sister Veronica and that he was in grave danger. "I'll be fine no need to follow me around" Geronimo said "please don't"he added. Geronimo went to work the next day and found a letter flying out the window. Holey Swiss I'll need that letter he quickly called Petunia a weather friend to check wind directions he made a map of where the letter had gone but he found it on a kite stuck in a tree he climbed the tree but he fell when he came down a got knocked out. Geronimo woke up and he was in the office how could it be then he saw Kornelius and Veronica winking at him. My review of this book is that it is good for all ages is funny and if you read Geronimo Stilton books then this is a good book in his series.

No comments:

Post a Comment