Sunday, September 5, 2010

Paw's Off Cheddarface


It all started off when i was walking along the street and then an old lady told my that i had some nerve to go back here again. But I had no idea what she was talking about. So i walked down to the subway station where i meet Rodrick my old chum from school. "Some friend you are" he told me. Again I had no idea what he was talking about. This crazy morning got even crazier when i saw a sign that read: Geronimo Stilton in the arena tonight only $2.00 for your ticket. Me and Thea met each other at The Rodent's Gazette I told her the whole story she told me to go the concert and find the impostor I got there right on time, 6 o'clock sharp. After the amazing performance i went backstage to find myself it was hard to find my dressing room it was miles away, o.k probably only five minutes by it seemed like for ever. In my dressing room i wasn't back yet so i found a wallet! I picked it up the other me opened the door he ran away when he saw me. I read the I.D in the wallet it belonged to Sydney Starfur the actor he looks exactly like me then i saw a letter in the wallet. It read: Sydney Starfur you look very much like Geronimo Stilton so I would like you to ruin his LIFE! Yours Sincerely Sally Ratmousen. Hmmmm what could i do i thought i quickly chased Sydney and payed him to stop he kindly agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment